Monday 29 March 2010

It's good bye time for Mohammad Yusuf

Its a good bye time for Mohammad Yousuf

Mohammad Yousuf, the former captain of the Pakistan Cricket team has announced his retirement today from the international cricket. He was under indefinite ban following the winless tour of Australia.

Yousuf announced that he has received a letter from the PCB stating that his staying in the team is harmful for the team. Speaking to the press in karachi he said that "I always played for my country and if my playing is harmful for the team then I don't want to play, so I announce my retirement from international cricket. I thank the fans around the world, all the senior players and family members for supporting me throughout my 12-year career."

Having played 88 Tests, he has scored 7,431 runs at an average of 53.07, including 24 centuries. He also scored 9,624 runs in 282 one-day internationals. He is considered to be one of the best Test cricketers in the modern day cricket.

2 comments:

  1. The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I really thought you would have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy seeking attention. ipl prediction srh vs kkr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Инстраграмм остается самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. В случае если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень много времени, потому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru подробнее http://chiba-narita-bikebin.com/wp/2019/08/11/%E6%9A%91%E3%81%84%E5%A4%8F%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AF%E3%80%81%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF%E4%BE%BF%E3%82%92%E3%82%88%E3%81%8F%E5%88%A9%E7%94%A8%E3%81%97%E3%81%BE%E3%81%99/

    ReplyDelete